Here at Wriggle we love independent businesses. They provide variety, character and keep money circulating in the local economy. Our aim is promoting quality independent food and drink retailers to a local audience; our partner businesses get promotion and customers when they need them, and our users discover great new places and get bar, pub and restaurant deals – saving a few bob in the process. Unsurprisingly, the businesses we work with love us right back. Here’s why:
- We only work with high quality establishments. This means that when a business lists with Wriggle, they’re alongside other good looking retailers – which keeps their brand in tact and makes them look good. For users, Wriggle’s not just about saving money – it’s also a guide to the best.
- We’re growing fast. Every month thousands of new people subscribe to Wriggle; whether through our Better Lunch Project mailing lists or by downloading the app. Similarly, new retailers are joining the platform and there’s new content added daily. We provide our partners with an ever-increasing audience, and more capacity to share their goodies.
- We deliver new customers. A lot of them. At very affordable, risk-free rates. Ultimately – aside from looking good and associating with other high quality local retailers – our partners want customers. When they need them. Wriggle delivers.
- We make a great deal of noise about our partners – because it’s in our interest to do so, but also because we chose them to be on our platform. This means they’re great, without fail. And our thousands of social media followers, mailing list subscribers and app userbase want to hear about our partners – because they trust Wriggle’s curation, and because sometimes you just need a decent recommendation (and a special price!)
- Sometimes it’s hard to tell if your customers are enjoying themselves. Politeness prevails in most cases, regardless of the experience. Worst case scenario: a disgruntled customer publicly takes to TripAdvisor to air some dirty laundry. Best case scenario: retailers are discretely and privately informed of customer feedback, allowing them to make adjustments and deal with issues outside of the public sphere. Wriggle users provide the latter.
Wriggle is on to a good thing. Supporting independent businesses we love and introducing locals to quality food and drink. It’s exciting times ahead, as we near completion of our crowdfunding on Seedrs (so you can own a bit of Wriggle too!). Don’t just take it from us though, here’s what a few of our partners have to say: