Next in our “Meet the Wrigglers” series is Louise. She’s a master of all trades: a marketing whiz who turns out some top quality Instagram posts but dons a serious sales hat when necessary. Here’s what she’s all about.
Louise has made it her mission to feed hungry Londoners Wriggle lunch every day. Whether it’s a burger offer in Soho, a pulled pork deal in Farringdon or discounted chicken wings in Shoreditch, Louise will do everything she can to find the hungriest people in those neighbourhoods and make sure they get a Wriggle on.
When she’s not feeding London, she writes really great copy and plays tennis – of course, this can sometimes be a problem. We mean multi-tasking is all well and good but hitting the tennis court and writing copy at the same time can result in some pretty screwy emails (we apologise for this but she’s just unstoppable)!
Haven’t heard from her yet? You should drop her a line at email@example.com and she’ll send you the lowdown on the best local deals near you.
Place’s Louise Hangs out When She’s Not Wriggling
- Favourite Wriggle Venue: Wild Game Co. in Fitzrovia
- Pizza & beers by the canal at Crate in Hackney Wick
- Ping-pong & burgers at People’s Park Tavern in Victoria Park
- Brunch (Breakfast in Bread) at The Bargehouse in Haggerston
- Beirut street food at Yalla Yalla on Shoreditch High Street